Saturday 3 December 2011

Depression

No words can explain my feelings
No words can hold deeper meanings
What I am feeling I cannot describe
To cure this feeling no medicine can be prescribed

This is not the feeling of love
Nor is it a pain made by my beloved
This is the feeling of depression
The feeling of its progression

Parents fighting in the background
Me alone in the playground
The feeling of hurt when parents fight for you
But get beaten down no matter what they do

You love them both but one much more
The other one you used to adore
But years have passed and things have changed
Your life has now been rearranged

Why is it that I feel this pain?
Why is it I feel disdain?
I am powerless I do admit
You can kill me as you seem fit

Watch me as I fall and die
Even my tears have run dry

Andy.....

1 comment: