Thursday 10 May 2012

Nostalgia ~~

Hey guys~~~ Well.... i have been lazy for the past few days since my IOC had finished and so i didn't update the blog in a while... for that i am very sorry ><. To make it up, i have written a poem that i think (emphasis on the i think) many of you can connect to (by many i mean those who have been in relationships or have crushes).
Anyways~ ENJOY~~


Rain falling from the skies
Tears streaming undisguised
Feeling of sadness grows and swells
While upon the past I sit and dwell

Looking up towards the sky
Vision blurs as I  cry
The stars sparkle like your eyes
With seductiveness I cannot deny

The moon shines with mysterious grace
Its silver light transgressing space
Upon me the silver light doth shine
The feeling, with words I cannot define

Along with warmth it brings back memories
Recounting them like countless diaries
Back into the past I am thrown once more
To find what went wrong, to go and explore

I long to look upon you once more
And allow your radiance warm me to the core
So to my side, please come back
And relieve me from this world of black

Andy xD

p.s. thanks to Julie Truong, Anita Lim and Celine Lee for giving me feedback and correcting parts that did not make sense >< LOVE YOU ALL ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment