Saturday 19 May 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!

Hey blog readers~~ Well today is my friend Sam's Bdaii and in dedication to him i have written this poem >< i am posting it on here as i think somethings i say in there are relevant to others as well so yea ^^ have fun reading xP


I've known you for four and a half short years
But we've been through everything, even Shakespeare
You're fun, nice, caring and sometimes lame too
But you’re a friend to whom I wish I'll never say adieu

You say your dumb and I'm smarter than you
But the truth is that you are very smart too
Each person is smart but sometimes its sealed
Waiting for them to open it, for it to be revealed

I'm sure you have potential hidden inside
So keep your head up and strut with pride
I'm sure u will get what you hope achieve
As long as you are willing to believe

So just believe in yourself and it'll come to you
But before that, Happy birthday to you

Andy xD

No comments:

Post a Comment