Monday 18 June 2012

Tears


Hey guys~~ Sorry for not blogging much for the past few weeks, but i have been pretty busy >< I just had my exams last weeks and am finally relaxing a bit so i decided to update the blog. I will fins time to update it again in the future ><  As always i am posting with a poem that i have written. Please enjoy :

Little drops of emotion, raining from your eyes
Drops that tell the truth, drops that never lie
Filled with various emotions, including those from fears
These little droplets are what we call tears

Every person creates them in despair or joy
Tears are born from emotions and hence cannot be destroyed
But the best tears out there is one that is 100% pure
It conveys your sincerity and this I can assure

These tears are rarely shed, or so from sources I hear,
But they are always shed for those of whom you hold dear
For them you want to show them, despite them being rare
For them you would shed them, no matter when or where

I'm sure everyone has someone, whom they hold dear
The emotions you want to show them, shed them in the form of tears

P.s. Thanks to Julie for reading through and telling me her thoughts on it >< i really owe it to you.

Laterz

Andy xD

No comments:

Post a Comment