Thursday 30 August 2012

Friends For Life~~

Hey Blog Readers >< Sorry for the lack of posts, but lets just say yr 12 is a bit tiring.....even if all you do is procrastinate and not study...... ANYWAY so i decided to write this poem on this topic as the end of the year is nearly here and when it does, everyone in yr 12 will lead their separate ways. It's quite sad to think about it actually........ If your in yr 12 or equivalent,  i am sure you know what i mean ... So, to show my appreciation for all those whom i have met and became friends with, i have written this poem especially for you guys ^^ Hope you guys enjoy.


Silver rays stream from the sky,
From the moon way up high,
The tranquil feeling starts to swell,
As on the past I begin to dwell.

The times when we were best buddies,
The times we help each other with our studies,
The times when we just laughed and played,
These memories for eternity  will never fade.

We stood together in the good and the bad,
You're a friend of which  I am glad I had,
 Although we shall separate at the end of the year,
But I assure you this bond will last for years.

The time shall come when we will meet again,
Even then I hope our friendship will remain,
For no matter what happens I will be there for you,
I promise I will never say adieu.

Andy xD 

p.s. Thank you to Jade Kendal and Sharleen Smith for helping me edit this poem >< YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment