Thursday 24 November 2011

WL = World Lit = star of catastrophe

So... today is the second last day of school.... and tomorrow is the last.. obviously. You would think that by now all assignments are done right? but no~~ it not over yet~~ we just happen to have a World Lit final to hand in tomorrow. So in dedication to WL, i have written this poem. Enjoy~~


Two letters that stand for pain
Two letters that shall stain
Two letters of the alphabet
On which our lives we bet

The words that bring calamity
The words that are symbolic of monstrosity
The words that represent
What IB students all resent

But to get a good IB
You need to do it you see
So I guess I'll wish that before it's over
I can find a four leaved clover

So that basically summarises up my feelings of WL and what i am going through atm.... I guess i should get back to doing it.

Andy xD

No comments:

Post a Comment